Tuesday, August 2, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


BIRTHDAY MONTH!!

I don’t know about other people, but I celebrate my birthday ALL MONTH LONG! You only get only birthday, so make it count, right?

 

I don’t really have any birthday plans this year, but I do plan to use every single birthday coupon I get. So far I have;

Macys - $10

J. Crew - $25

Birchbox $32 (These are rewards points, but I am counting them as birthday points!

Victoria Secret $20 ($10 birthday & $10 Rewards)

Banana Republic $15 (Also, Rewards)

 

These are my current shopping carts;

 

Macys


J. Crew

 

 


Regent blazer in vintage plaid

 

Birchbox


Laura Mercier Oil-Free Loose Setting Powder


beautyblender® pro

 

Victoria’s Secret


The Lounge Short


Easy Push-Up Bra

 

Banana Republic

 

 

And, this one has nothing to do with coupons but it is a birthday gift and we did get $10,000 off the sticker price from incentives!


It was time. My old car was 11 years old! It had some many problems that had all just popped up in the last year. You can actually see it in the back ground. It’s the white Hoopdie with black rims. Funny story- The Black rims are because V drove it, curb checked it, and busted the rim.  One Cadillac rim cost more than 4 new tires and 4 new rims, so he bought me new ones, BLACK ONES! Neighbors loved to joke that I looked like a drug dealer rolling through the neighborhood. Personally, I think I looked more like I was borrowing Zac Bagans car.

 

Comm’on you know he would drive that, probably with a studded out personal plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment